Accessories for evacuation mannequins
Adapter for medical corps used in CPR exercises (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
It complements the "body" to the training corps.
- The adapter allows for installing the body for CPR exercises in "the rest of the body" enabling the rescuer to work with a full-sized human figure
- It allows for preserving all the usable features of the medical corps
- It has movable and naturally flexible lower and upper limbs
- It allows the use of direct compressions, bandages and compression dressings during a simulation of limb hemorrhage
- Manufactured of layers of very durable technical fabrics - the outer layer is resistant to water
- Adapters are adjusted to all available types of medical manikins intended for CPR exercises.